Taking Classroom Exams in Testing Services; Instructions for STUDENTS:
- Talk with each of your professors about how your testing accommodations will be facilitated. If you choose to have your exams proctored in Testing Services, you must first notify your professors. Then, stop by Testing Services (RW215) with your CSU ID and your syllabus for each course so that you can complete test-scheduling paperwork.
- Be aware that you must schedule all tests at least two business days in advance, either in person in Testing Services (RW215) or by telephone: 216-687-2272. Remind your professor in advance that you are taking the test in Testing Services, and not in the classroom. You are required to take your test at the same time as the rest of the class. If there is a scheduling conflict, your professor will need to give us permission for you to take your exam at a different time.
- On the scheduled day and time, arrive in Testing Services for your test. Bring a valid photo ID with you. Please be on time. If you are more than thirty minutes late, you will not be able to test. You will then need to seek permission from your professor to reschedule.
Taking Classroom Exams in Testing Services; Instructions for FACULTY:
- When a student presents an accommodation memo, please be sure that the student is aware of all test dates for the semester. Students will schedule their tests directly with Testing Services. Tests should be taken on the same day and time as the rest of the class.
- You must provide Testing Services with an exam cover sheet for every exam: http://www.csuohio.edu/sites/default/files/TestExamCoverSheet.pdf Please deliver all test material to Testing Services (Rhodes West #215) in person or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tests must be received at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled test time.
- Completed tests must be picked up in Testing Services. A photo ID is required from anyone picking up a completed exam. Testing Services offers e-mail delivery of completed exams. Hand-delivery of completed exams is not offered.