In order to serve you better, Cleveland State University has retained to accept transcript orders over the Internet at no additional cost to students and alumni. Credentials Solutions has implemented as a secure means of ordering transcripts faster and easier than in the past.
Please note that transcripts are NOT ISSUED for students with outstanding financial obligations to the University. To verify the status of your account, log on to your CampusNet account or call the Office of Treasury Services at (216) 687-5249. Transcripts are not issued for students who fail to submit complete information, payment or signature releasing their transcript.
If you are uncomfortable placing a credit card order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at (800) 646-1858 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
- Receive your transcripts faster by reducing processing time.
- Avoid waiting in lines to drop off forms and pick up transcripts.
- Order any time - day or night.
- Track the status of your order over the web.
- Pay for your transcript at home by credit card.
- Receive messages by email or fax regarding the status of your order.