The University provides short-term parking at meters and digital PayStations. All CSU coin meters offer a four (4) hour time limit parking. The parking rate is $.25 per 10 minutes or $1.50 per hour; the meters accept US quarters only. PayStations allow parking up to three (3) hours and accept cash or credit. PayStations DO NOT give change - exact payment is required. Short term parking is located in the following areas on campus:
- Lot 22 (Student Center) - PayStation, pre-payment required. The PayStation is located near the door to the Student Center.
- Rec Garage (RG) - PayStation, pre-payment required. The PayStation is located near the door to the Rec Center.
- E. 24th Street by Euclid Commons - PayStation, pre-payment required. The PayStation is located near the door to the Welcome Center.
- Mather Mansion/Julka Hall Dr (Lot 66) - three (3) disabled meters and 12 PayStation spaces, pre-payment required. The PayStation is located near the door to Mather Mansion.
- Wolstein Drive in front of the Wolstein Center off of Prospect Avenue - PayStation, pre-payment required. Two (2) coin meter spaces.
- Lot 21 (Euclid west of E. 22nd) – 14 coin meters (disabled parking only).
- E. 25th Street (south of Payne), next to the Plant Services Building - 11 coin meters
- Lot 14, enter from Payne Ave (Behind Krenzler Field) - 13 coin meters
Prepaid Green and White hangtag holders are not permitted to park at meters or Paystation spaces without paying (follow posted signage). Prepaid Scratch-off hangtags are also not accepted at coin meter and PayStation spaces.
Parking at a malfunctioning coin meter is prohibited. Coin meters and PayStations are enforceable 24 hour per day seven days per week. Citations may be issued every two (2) hours at expired meters and PayStation spaces.
Please notify Parking & Transportation Services at 216-687-2023 regarding a defective meter.
Parking meters on E. 22nd between Euclid and Chester as well as the meters on Chester Avenue and area city streets are not managed by Parking & Transportation Services. Be sure to read all parking signs and note the parking restrictions for the morning and evening rush hours when using City of Cleveland meters.
Pay Station in Lot 22 (Student Center), On E. 24th, Julka Dr. and in Rec Garage– click http://www.csuohio.edu/services/parking/lot22/index.html for full information.