Jump to navigation
Be Well. Be Healthy. Be You. Fest!
Tuesday, September 7, 11:30-1pm in the SC Atium
- Food. Music. Friends. Visit with other students, campus resources, student organizations and departments/offices that will keep you healthy and connected.
- Wellness Wednesdays are a chance to do something good for yourself. Learn a new self care strategy, listen to music or try a new activity. T-shirts for participants.
12-12:45PN and 5-5:45PM
Green Space behind Waschkewitz
- Bring your own yoga mat. We will provide large towels for participants. Beverage and t-shirt included.
September 22- Walk with the President
Krenzler Field (rain location tbd)
October 6- Lunchbox speaker- In our Own Voice, NAMI Cleveland
- Speakers share their lived experience of a mental health condition and how they moved forward with their diagnosis in a positive way. Lunch and a t-shirt. Register here by September 24
October 20 – Steel Drums
Student Center Atrium
- Grab a snack and listen to some soothing steel drum music by Panorama Steel Drums!
November 3- Guided Imagery
- Learn some mindfulness and destress strategies through guided imagery. T-shirts and pizza for participants. Register here by October 27
December 1- Neck and Shoulder Massages- FREE!
11am-1pm in the SC atrium
4:30-6pm in BH Lounge
- Pick up a snack when your done relaxing!