Each instructor will communicate with you how you will proceed in the course in absence of meeting on campus.
- Check your CSU email!! Login using YourCSUID @ vikes.csuohio.edu
- Not receiving course messages in email? Check your Junk E-Mail folder! Also, you can create a rule in Outlook to help ensure emails from your courses go to your inbox instead of your Junk E-Mail folder.
- How to communicate with your instructor: Look for information from your instructor on how they prefer to be contacted. Sometimes, this information is available in the course syllabus. You can also send email via the Blackboard course.
- How to communicate with other students in your class: Depending on the design of your course, your instructor may make different tools available to students within the course to interact with one another. See interacting with others.
- How to use Blackboard: Register for the self-paced Student Orientation Course in Blackboard
- Download the Blackboard App
- Login to Blackboard
- Locate your courses in Blackboard
- How to navigate within a course
- How to participate in a discussion
- How to submit an assignment
- How to view a lecture in Panopto
- How to participate in a Blackboard Collaborate synchronous session
- How to take a quiz or assessment in Blackboard
- Using Respondus LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor to take exams
- How to check your grades
- See Cleveland State University's Keep Learning website for important student information!