Your academic advisor is still here to help! Make sure you are keeping in communication for updates.
Students will have the opportunity to select a pass/fail grading option for all the summer sessions. To allow students to make the best decision, they will be able to submit the request for pass/fail after each summer session has ended and course grades are available to view in CampusNet. Students enrolled in summer sessions will receive pass/fail option instructions and deadlines via email for the specific summer session in which they are enrolled.
DON’T WAIT: GET YOUR REQUIRED TEXTBOOKS TODAY
Hurry! Get your textbooks and materials shipped home as a contact free alternative to shopping in store.
Include everything you need for the fall term start including supplies, tech and gear.
- Continuity of Library Services
- Remote/Off Campus Access to Library Resources
- Librarian Support Off-Campus
- About Coronavirus and Unemployment Insurance Benefits:
Need assistance with emergency expenses such as housing, food, course materials, technology and childcare as a result of COVID-19? Apply for the LUV! Emergency Fund. Information can be found on the Lift Up Vikes! website https://www.csuohio.edu/liftupvikes.
-- LUV Fund is open for summer enrolled students only--
- WATER, ELECTRIC AND GAS BILLS
Dominion East Ohio Gas, First Energy, Cleveland Public Power and Cleveland Water have agreed to NOT shut off services to past-due customers during the COVID-19 outbreak. If your utilities are currently disconnected, please call the utility company to reconnect.
- Have a HEAP, PIPP, FUEL FUNDS or PRC appointment? At this time, all appointments will be done via phone. For more information or to make an appointment, call 216-350-8008 or visit chn.itfrontdesk.com.
- Have a WATER/SEWER appointment or question? At this time, all appointments will be done via phone. For more information or to make an appointment, call 888-901-1222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed applications or other important documents should be placed in an envelope or sealed Ziploc bag and can be dropped off in the appropriate drop box near the CHN elevators on the first floor of our building.
- For phone appointment-specific questions, please visit: https://chnhousingpartners.org/housing-and-community-services/help-with-....
DISCONNECTIONS have been suspended for gas, water and electric utilities. In addition, a number of utilities are reconnecting disconnected customers. Please contact your utility provider for additional information and assistance.
- See if your cell provider has signed the "Keep American Connected" pledge and if they are offering any coverage options for your plan - https://www.fcc.gov/keep-americans-connected
- RENTAL Assistance
If you are threatened with an eviction due to the COVID-19 crisis:
- You may live in a City that has placed a moratorium on eviction filings. Please contact your City's Housing Court for this information.
- If you live in federally assisted housing, or if you're living in a property financed by a federally-backed mortgage. You can find more information here: https://www.hud.gov/sites/dfiles/OCHCO/documents/20-04hsgml.pdf.
- CHN Housing Partners can assist families and/or individuals that are at-risk of an eviction or have experienced a hardship that will make paying their rent difficult. Assistance amounts vary depending on your household makeup. Please call 216.881.8443 for more information and instructions on how to apply.
- FOOD INSECURITY
If you are in need of food resources near your home, such as hot meal sites and open food pantries, please call the Cleveland Food Bank HELP LINE at 216.738.2067 or text FOOD to 63566. The Help Center is open 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can also continue to the Cleveland Food Bank website at the link below and enter your location to find options near you. NOTE: If you are using the website to locate meal sites and pantries, please call the location to check their hours of operation.
If you would like to apply for SNAP/food stamps: Please call the Cleveland Food Bank HELP LINE at 216.738.2067. Be sure to let them know if you: 1) receive the Pell Grant as part of your financial aid award 2) have a federal work study (FWS) job on campus 3) care for a child under age 12.
CLEVELAND FOOD BANK HELP LINE: 216.738.2067
Questions or concerns? Please email email@example.com
Follow this link for information regarding Food Bank drive
through distribution: www.WeFeedCLE.org
Lift Up Vikes Food Pantry anticipates having a big need for food when they reopen and any support would be appreciated. Money is best - to be blunt - because they can purchase at $.20 per pound.
- To Donate to Lift Up Vikes Resource Center and Food Pantry:
- To Donate to The Greater Cleveland Food Bank:
CSU Counseling Center-The Counseling Center is providing services remotely. Individual counseling, psychiatry, case management, and couples’ counseling are all available via phone or via online teleconferencing. Online group counseling will start the week of March 23, if interested in joining please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All services (now including psychiatry) are free and confidential for CSU students. Students seeking services may call 216-687-2277, leave a confidential message, and we will quickly return your call.
Peer Wellness Coaching:
Peer Wellness Coaching is a FREE 1:1 coaching conversation available to undergraduate and graduate students. Wellness coaching uses a person’s own motivations and strengths to identify and support behavior change(s) through a collaborative, non-judgmental partnership. Coaching will focus on creating achievable goals and plans to stay balanced.
This is an educational approach to overcoming barriers and is not a therapy or counseling session. Concerns with anxiety, depression, and mental health are best addressed by the CSU Counseling Center at 216-687-2277.
Students can submit a request at: https://www.csuohio.edu/studentwellness/wellness-coaching or contact email@example.com.
Also check out the @VikesWellTips fb page. You will find tips for getting through the daily grind of being inside and physically distant.
For help with these resources, contact IS&T at (216) 687-5050, Option #7. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft Teams is the chat-based workspace in Office 365. It helps your team to work better together. It’s one APP that brings your team’s conversations, meetings, files and notes together into a single place for open and seamless collaboration.
Zoom is a videoconferencing tool that enables participants to "join anywhere, on any device" from mobile to desktop. It can be used for virtual meetings and collaboration sessions by providing video, audio, real-time messaging and content sharing in one application.
Contact information for available services. All services not listed are working remotely.