The President’s Council on Diversity advises the Chief Diversity Officer regarding all aspects of diversity applicable to the work of the University and its faculty, staff, students and administrators. Made up of senior administrators, faculty and students appointed by the President, it sets goals and priorities in accordance with the Diversity Action Plan, monitors progress towards those goals, and updates the Diversity Action Plan as needed.
The President’s Council on Diversity (PCD) shall:
- Provide advice and recommendations to the Vice President for University Engagement and Chief Diversity Officer regarding all aspects of diversity applicable to the work of the University and its faculty, staff, students and administrators.
- Assist the Vice President for University Engagement and Chief Diversity Officer in setting goals and priorities, monitoring and updating the CSU Diversity in Action Plan and annual report.
- Review and make recommendations annually regarding the state of diversity at CSU.
- Receive briefings on matters related to diversity and be informed by data.
- Meet annually with the President of the University.
President's Council on Diversity 2021-2022
|Tyler Jones||Athletics Administration|
|Michele Heath||Monte Ahuja College of Business|
|Valerie L Wright||CLASS|
|Deirdre Mageean||College of Urban Affairs|
|Jeffrey Bowen||College of Urban Affairs|
|Donna Schultheiss||Graduate College|
|Bill Kosteas||Graduate College|
|Elizabeth Lehfeldt||Honors College|
|LaJuan Flores||Institutional Equity|
|Janterria Matthews||School of Nursing|
|Raouth Kostandy||School of Nursing|
|Adebimpe Adedipe||School of Nursing|
|Katie Clonan-Roy||College of Education and Human Services|
|Sandra M Hurtado Rua||Sciences & Health Professions|
|Renee Betterson||Student Government Association|
|Grace Clifford||Student Affairs|
|Yan Xu||Confucius Institute|
|Michael Baumgartner||Music Department|
|Julia Phillips||College of Education & Human Services, Office of Doctoral Studies|
|Monica Brown||Cleveland Foundation (community member)|
|Ronnie Dunn||University Engagement|
|Mittie Davis Jones||Diversity Institute|
|Christal Crosby||University Engagement|
|David Elliott||University Engagement|
|Jarrett Pratt||Office of Inclusion, Multicutural & Engagement|