CSU Counseling Center’s Internet
“Resources for Countering Racism”
There are many resources available that range from an introductory to a more advanced understanding of countering racism. We encourage everyone to be empowered, to step up, and to further educate yourself!
- 15+ Tools and Resources to Challenge Racism
- A Place to Start: An Incomplete List of Resources and Organizations for Fighting Racism and Supporting Justice and Equality
- Annotated Bibliography of Psychology and Racism
- *Anti-Oppression: Anti-Racism
- Anti-Racist Resources and Reading Lists
- Are You a White Person Looking for Anti-Racist Resources?
- Confronting Racism in Communities
- *Coping with Race-Related Stress
- *Coping with Racism & Discrimination
- Countering Coronavirus Stigma and Racism: Tips for Teachers and Other Educators
- Eight Lessons for Talking About Race, Racism, and Racial Justice
- Preaching and Congregational Resources for Responding to Racism, White Supremacy, and Police Violence
- Racial Justice Toolkit
- Sociology of Racism
- Strategies and Activities for Reducing Racial Prejudice and Racism
- Understanding and Dismantling Racism: A Booklist for White Readers
*Resources from universities, designed for university students.