NOTE: There are changes to the current scheduling process.
To schedule an event via the on line reservation system (Ad Astra) your browser must be either Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 10 or Google Chrome.
For a step by step guide click on
Ready to schedule an Event? Click on
Faculty and Staff events only:
EVENT REQUEST Click here
Student Organizations are required to use Org Sync
The Cleveland State University campus offers a variety of facilities and comprehensive services to host business, education, and non-profit organizations for your special event, whether a conference, research/technical presentation, social, cultural, or recreational function.
Conference Services wishes to cultivate academic partnerships by having successful programs, seminars, and conferences that positively support and enhance the economic activity of both CSU and the local community. We directly support the University and seek to stimulate community partnerships that expand the reputation of Cleveland State on a regional level to become a means for broader institutional development.
Click here for CSU's Calendar of Events
- A combination of new and historically renovated conference, exhibitor,
and athletic camp space to provide the perfect location for your special event.
- Three performance auditoriums ranging from 242 to 766 capacities.
- Seasonal conference housing for 1,000.
- Historic Fenn Tower and Parker Hannifin Hall conference rooms.
- State of the art multi-use Recreation Center and Woodling Gym combine to provide 5 basketball courts, 2 indoor running tracks, and a Natatorium with an Olympic-sized pool.
- Outdoor athletic facilities include tennis courts, softball and soccer fields.
- Wolstein Center entertainment complex is available for conferences, trade shows, weddings, and concerts: www.wolsteincenter.com