Welcome to Conference & Event Services !
The Cleveland State University campus offers new and historically renovated facilities combined with comprehensive services to host business, education, and non-profit organizations for your special event.
Our facilities include the unique Student Center, three performance auditoriums, seasonal conference housing for 1,000, historic Fenn Tower, Parker Hannifin Hall and Wolstein Center. Our athletic facilities in the Recreation Center and Woodling Gym combine to provide 5 basketball courts, two indoor running tracks, and a Natatorium with an Olympic-sized pool, in addition to outdoor tennis courts, softball and soccer fields.
Contact our event professionals in Conference & Event Services to plan your conference, research/technical presentation, social, cultural, or recreational function at CSU. We are located in the center of downtown Cleveland with numerous hotels, restaurants, world-class entertainment, and professional sports teams all within convenient proximity.
For additional information and to arrange a tour, please email email@example.com or call 216-523-7203.
HOW TO RESERVE MEETING AND EVENT SPACE AT CSU
- Check room availability by clicking on Calendar of Events.
- Complete Event Request and send form by email.
- When the event has been approved and the facility is scheduled, a Confirmation Form will be sent to your attention. Please note the Reservation Request Number when referencing your event.
- A Facility Change and Cancellation Form is also available from this home page when changing information for a previously scheduled event.
- Room Capacities provides dimensions and diagrams for appropriate facilities.
- Catering: Visit Viking Food Co. Catering to view menu options.