Processing Purchasing Requisitions In Light of the Stay at Home Order
In response to the “Stay at Home” Order from Governor DeWine, only critical orders being shipped to the University will be approved. This process is effective March 23, 2020 and goes until further notice. Critical items include those items needed to maintain labs and the animal facility, items needed for remote learning and remote operations. Critical purchases are subject to the review and approval of the CFO or Controller. Requests for items to be delivered to a personal residence will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. Reminder that for items being purchased outside of MagnusMart, please provide the proper documentation to allow for the most efficient reimbursement.
Contact Purchasing Services at purchasing @csuohio.edu for any questions and concerns.
NEW!!! Templates for RFP/ITB solicitations are ready!
If you have purchases exceeding $25,000 for goods or $50,000 for services a formal solicitation process is required. Templates for these solicitations have been completed and approved by General Counsel. Please contact Purchasing for a copy of the template. The completed template must be returned to Purchasing for review and distribution.
The Purchasing Services Department of Cleveland State University is a service department created to provide centralized control over the procurement activities of the University. The mission of the Purchasing Services Department is:
- Procurement of supplies, equipment, and services for the faculty, administrative staff, and all operation departments of the University at the time needed and as economically as possible consistent with desired quality.
- Ensure compliance with all State, and Federal regulations as well as University established policy.
- Implementation of volume buying by this University and of buying in
- Maintain a commitment to excellence through professional ethics and best business practices
- Maintenance of a consistent and fair policy toward the business community which provides for the University's needs.
- Provision of special, personalized assistance to faculty and staff members when needed in the area of procurement.
- Vendors click here for policies on doing business with Cleveland State University.
- CSU Faculty and Staff click here for specifics on the CSU Purchasing Policy.
- Summary of Purchasing Policy Changes click here.
- CSU Faculty and Staff click here for information regarding furniture purchases per the University Architect.
- CSU Faculty and Staff click here for information regarding Outsourcing/External Hosting Services Security Checklist.
- Notice of Nondiscrimination statement:http://www.csuohio.edu/institutional-equity/institutional-equity
- Off-Campus Use of Equipment Form:
- Disposal Form
- Request for Quotes for Services
- Request for Quotes for Goods
- Vendor Survey Form
- ACH Vendor Enrollment Form
- PCard Forms
In addition to the procurement function, the Purchasing Services Department has the responsibility for other functions within the University, including Property Control on campus.