The Purchasing Services Department of Cleveland State University is a service department created to provide centralized control over the procurement activities of the University. The mission of the Purchasing Services Department is:
- Procurement of supplies, equipment, and services for the faculty, administrative staff, and all operation departments of the University at the time needed and as economically as possible consistent with desired quality.
- Ensure compliance with all State, and Federal regulations as well as University established policy.
- Implementation of volume buying by this University and of buying in
- Maintain a commitment to excellence through professional ethics and best business practices
- Maintenance of a consistent and fair policy toward the business community which provides for the University's needs.
- Provision of special, personalized assistance to faculty and staff members when needed in the area of procurement.
- Faculty and Staff please click here for Authorized Office Supply Vendors/Supplier Diversity
- Vendors click here for policies on doing business with Cleveland State University.
- CSU Faculty and Staff click here for specifics on the CSU Purchasing Policy.
- CSU Faculty and Staff click here for information regarding the office supply agreement with GBEX.
- CSU Faculty and Staff click here for information regarding furniture purchases per the University Architect.
- CSU Faculty and Staff click here for information regarding Outsourcing/External Hosting Services Security Checklist
- Off-Campus Use of Equipment Form:
- Disposal Form
- PCard Forms
In addition to the procurement function, the Purchasing Services Department has the responsibility for other functions within the University, including Property Control on campus.