What do You Need to Succeed?
Lift Up Vikes! Resource Center is committed to helping students overcome non-academic barriers to success.
- Personal finance education
- Referral to professional clothing for internships and interviews
- Referrals to on- and off-campus service providers
- Mail services and more
- Assistance with financial emergencies (Fowler Emergency Fund)
Not sure if we can help? Ask us!
Lift up vikes! Programming and Events
Fall 2022 programming will be announced in late September.
Financial Wellness Education
Financial Assistant Worksheets created and distributed from CashCourse:
- 40 Money Management Tips Every College Student Should Know
- Monthly Budget Worksheet
- Needs vs Wants Worksheet
- Savings Goal Worksheet
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS EXPERIENCING FOOD INSECURITY
If you are in need of food resources near your home, such as hot meal sites and open food pantries, please call the Cleveland Food Bank HELP LINE at 216.738.2067 or text FOOD to 63566. The Help Center is open 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
A NOTE TO STUDENTS CONCERNED ABOUT WATER, ELECTRIC AND GAS BILLS
Dominion East Ohio Gas, FirstEnergy, Cleveland Public Power and Cleveland Water have agreed to NOT shut off services to past-due customers during the COVID-19 outbreak. If your utilities are currently disconnected, please call the utility company to ask about reconnection. Questions or concerns? Please email email@example.com
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR SNAP/FOOD STAMPS
Please call the Cleveland Food Bank HELP LINE at 216.738.2067.
Be sure to let them know if you:
1) receive the Pell Grant as part of your financial aid award
2) have a federal work study (FWS) job on campus
3) care for a child under age 12.
Questions or concerns? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org