Lift Up Vikes Pantry Fall 2023 Semester Schedule
*Please follow our Instagram @csu_luvikes to receive notice about changes to this schedule*
Tuesdays: 12PM – 2PM & 4PM – 6PM
Wednesdays: 2PM – 5PM
Thursdays 12PM – 2PM
Fridays: 2PM – 5PM
Lift Up Vikes! Food Pantry has moved to appointment only operations.
With an increase in patronage we’ve experienced this semester, we’ve decided to enlist appointment only service to ensure all that need to use the food pantry are served in a quick and efficient manner. Appointment times will open every Monday at noon. You may sign up for only ONE appointment each week.
Our food pantry is a need-based service for students, families and individuals experiencing food insecurity and in need of additional support. LUV! offers a choice-pantry to those who may not otherwise be able to access the items they need and can be found in Berkman Hall 122.
Make an appointment by signing up for an available shopping timeslot here https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040848AEA823A3F49-luv#/
A few things to remember when making an appointment:
- Please arrive at your designated shopping time to prevent lines and traffic backup.
- Due to our availability, there will be no rescheduling allowed if you miss your appointment window. If you are more than 5 minutes late for your appointment window you will be asked to make an appointment for the following week.
- You must have your physical CSU ID with you at the time of your appointment. If you do not have your ID, we cannot serve you. Photos of your card do not count.
- Appointments are made in 15-minute increments and you will only have that amount of time to procure the items you need form the pantry.
- Six patrons will be allowed to shop at a time. Please do not bring any additional people to your appointment.
- Please only make an appointment if you’re experiencing food insecurity or need support. Our appointment slots are limited and once we run out, we will not have the capacity to serve additional patrons.
If you’re unable to find an appointment that works with your schedule or if your desired timeslot is full, you will have to wait and sign up for a timeslot the following week. Patrons who are rude to staff or other shoppers, disrespectful and/or do not follow our new guidelines outlined here will be asked to leave the pantry immediately and make another appointment. It is important that we all work together to ensure LUV! Meets all shopper needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact LUV! by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strive to provide a safe, comfortable, dignified and convenient shopping experience for CSU students. Please abide our shopping expectations and the signage posted around the pantry. If there are questions or concerns, just ask and a LUV! staff member will assist. Should anyone continue to ignore expectations, they may be asked to leave the pantry. A CSU student’s access to LUV! food and resources will never be revoked; LUV! wants this resource to be available for all students. But a student may be asked to leave and return at a later time and work with different LUV! staff.