Lift Up Vikes! Food Pantry is excited to announce that we will be open 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Spring 2021 for CSU students to come into the space and select their own options of products! To keep our student staff and our student guests safe, we will have a number of precautions in place.
To help speed up the check in process when you get to the pantry, please click here and fill out this one-time contact form. This will decrease the amount of time in pantry to better support social-distancing and the safety of our guests and student staff. Again, you only need to fill the contact form out ONCE this semester. The contact form can be filled out right before you arrive or weeks in advance!
To help with social distancing, students are encouraged to sign up for a time to come to the pantry. We are experiencing long lines and congregating of students which isn't sustainable at this time. Sign-ups will be open Mondays, a week in advance from our open weeks. Please sign up here: https://signup.com/go/esNCATy
- The Lift Up Vikes! Food Pantry will be open from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. on the days listed below.
- The LUV! Pantry is in Berkman Hall 122 (First Floor next to Papa Johns).
- Only 2 students will be allowed in the pantry at the same time. We will have taped space to create lines if needed, practicing social distancing. Congregating groups of students while waiting is NOT permitted.
- ALL guests must be wearing a mask.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not come to campus.
- Before entering the space, we will ask to see your CSU ID as well as your WorkWell App showing your approval to be on campus.
- If possible, please do not pickup items and put them back down within the pantry. If you decide you don’t want an item chosen, there will be a bin for you to put it in where staff will disinfect the item and put it back on the shelf.
- There will be weekly limits on specific item types depending on what we receive through the Greater Cleveland Food Bank and generous community donations.
- Please be advised that you can only spend 10 to 15 minutes in the pantry and can only shop ONCE a week.
The pantry will be open on these days from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- February 10 - 11
- February 24 - 25
- March 10 - 11
- March 24 - 25
- April 7 - 8
- April 22 - Farmers to Families Box Pick Up