Division of Continuing and Extended Education

How to Enroll

​​​​​​​Join our Community of Learners: Email us at wkfcedev@csuohio.edu

To register for a class visit the college or school continuing education link found at the COURSE CATALOG page. Find the college offering courses most interesting to you and select the CLE/CEU Catalog Button then follow the prompts. If you have questions, contact the continuing education administrator in the college or school offering the course of interest. Unless otherwise stated, clients interested in enrolling in a continuing education, lifelong learning and workforce or professional development courses should be 18 years of age or older. A high school diploma and GED are preferred, but many courses do not require one.

To review and register for distance learning courses, click HERE

Where specified, a bachelors or graduate degree may be a prerequisite.

**Please refer to course descriptions for further information on course enrollment requirements.

Disability Services

Cleveland State University serves hundreds of students with a variety of disabilities, including learning disabilities, chronic health issues, attention deficit disorders, psychological conditions, visual impairments, mobility impairments, and hearing impairments. Anyone requesting accommodations due to a disability should make her or his request through the Office of Disability Services. 

The mission of the Office of Disability Services is to provide leadership in fostering an environment that supports the full participation by all individuals in the campus community.

The Office of Disability Services (ODS) provides assistance to both students and faculty in accommodating students with disabilities. This office serves as the primary resource for all student disability issues. The office has a long history, dating back to before both the ADA and the Rehabilitation Act. It was created in 1970 to serve the needs of a growing population of students with disabilities on campus.