Cleveland State University's Wolstein Center has implemented a new bag policy that will be enforced for all events – including Commencement.
Please share this information with your guests before they arrive at the Wolstein Center to ensure a smooth entrance. Any guests with bags that do not fit the outlined acceptable bags below, will be asked to return to their vehicles to stow their bags or find alterante arrangements.
Fans visiting the Wolstein Center have three bag options:
- Clear tote bags made of vinyl, plastic or PVC
- Does not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- Plastic storage bag
- Clear, one (1) gallon resealable
- Small clutch purse
- Must fit in the hand, with or without handle or strap
- No larger han 4.5" x 6.5" with or without handle or strap
- Can be carried separately or in an approved plastic bag
Please Note: there is an exception for medical or childcare bags that will be cleared in a designated line at each entry.
Have Questions? Please contact the Wolstein Center box office at 216-687-5082 or firstname.lastname@example.org.