Application form for entering Freshman (first term of enrollment at CSU Spring 2022 or Fall 2022)
*Scholarship availabilty based on continued state funding
Who Can Apply?
To be considered you must:
- Be a new entering Cleveland State University (CSU) student, enrolling full time starting in Spring 2022 or Fall 2022
- Be an Ohio resident
- Have an undergraduate degree plan for an eligible STEMM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or medicine) major
- Have a commitment to COF program requirements
- Have a current FAFSA on file with Financial Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- Not already be receiving a full tuition scholarship
- Have a high school grade point average of 3.25 or higher, or ACT score of 27 or higher, or SAT score of 1300 or higher
(Note some programs may require higher entrance criteria)
*The Choose Ohio First program is only for students pursuing a first time undergraduate degree. Post-baccalaureate students are ineligible for this program.