The Women Faculty Resource Group was established in late 2020, with support from the office of the Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs and the Center for Faculty Excellence, to address the specific needs of faculty who identify as women, minorities, and caretakers alike.
The founding group members include:
- Dr. Rachel Wlodarsky (Chair), Assistant Professor in CASAL
- Dr. Cheryl Bracken, Interim Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs & Professor in Communication
- Dr. Joanne Goodell, Director of the Center for Faculty Excellence & Professor in Teacher Education
- Dr. Kathy McNamara, Associate Dean of the College of Sciences & Health Professions & Professor in Psychology
- Allison Negron (Administrative Support), Coordinator in the Center for Faculty Excellence
This group of faculty (along with past members Drs. Oya Tukel & Vickie Gallagher) started the Faculty Mentoring Task Force, from which the Faculty Mentoring Fellow & New Faculty Mentoring program were established.
Virtual Coffee Shop Co-working Sessions
Join us for a coffee shop alternative! Gather with colleagues from across campus to co-work in a safe & welcoming space, to help keep each other accountable on our research and teaching. You are welcome to join us for as little or as long as you like. Pre-registration links are valid up to one business day prior to each session. Drop-in links will be posted here on the day of the session.
Spring 2021 Schedule
- Thursday, Feb 18: 1:30-4:00PM
- Monday, March 1: 9:00-11:30AM
- Thursday, March 11: 1:30-4:00PM
- Monday, March 22: 9:00-11:30AM
- Thursday, April 1: 1:30-4:00PM
- Monday, April 12: 9:00-11:30AM