All of the SPRS resources you need can be found in the navigation menu to the right. If you have more questions, visit our offices on the 2nd floor of Parker Hannifin Hall, or contact us at 216-687-3630.
Sponsored Programs and Research Services (SPRS) assists
the CSU academic and administrative communities to meet the University's
research and creative activities goals.
While working to foster relationships with Federal, State, Foundation, and Corporate sponsors,
SPRS advances those CSU research, training and service activities
promulgated by faculty and staff. SPRS invites all CSU faculty
and staff to consider our offices as the "One-Stop Shop"
for all grant seeking and post-award needs.
The mission of Sponsored Programs and Research Services is to responsibly promote and advance the research, scholarship and creative activity of faculty, staff, and students by helping to:
- Obtain the necessary resources through external funding
- Create internal and external partnerships while providing expert advice.
The Sponsored Programs and Research Services and its staff will be:
- a sought-after resource for its Customers (the University’s faculty, staff, and students);
- a dynamic partner with its Customers allowing them to more successfully compete for external funding; and
- a recognized advocate for a sophisticated and innovative research climate at CSU.
- Integrity -
We will be Principled and Transparent
- Innovation -
We will be Creative and Efficient
- Commitment -
We will be Customer-Focused, Accountable, and Engaged
- Results -
We will be part of the Solution
These Values are the Office’s guiding beliefs about how things should be done.