Book Discussion Workshop With Nancy Pearl
Saturday, September 20
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Cuyahoga County Public Library / Administration Building
2111 Snow Road / Parma, Ohio
Nationally known book expert and author, Nancy Pearl, will share tips and techniques for conducting effective book discussions with children and teens.
- Receive a copy of Book Crush by Nancy Pearl
- Practice your new skills during the workshop. Select one of the following books to read in preparation for the small group book discussions:
- Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko
- Chocolate Touch by Patrick Catling
- Code Orange by Caroline Cooney
- Forged by Fire by Sharon Draper
- Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
- Janitor’s Boy by Andrew Clements
- Seven Wonders of Sassafras Springs by Betty Birney
- Find out about the newly updated Project READ and Teen READ collections
- Explore the new webpage filled with book discussion information.
Register online at cuyahogalibrary.org. For more information call 216.749.9352.
This program will be part of a 1 hour graduate credit class offered by Cleveland State University. For course inquiries, email email@example.com or call 216.687.3737.