EVER HAD ONE OF THOSE DAYS WHEN…
- Your pay check was way smaller than you thought it would be?
- You ate ramen noodles yet again because they cost ten cents?
- You really hoped CAB was having a catered event you could go to?
- You had to choose between buying books or medicine and grocery shopping?
- You spent the last penny of your financial aid money and there’s a month to go?
- You ate less than you wanted to or skipped a meal?
- We hear you. A lot of students have those days.
HELP IS HERE
Students can get fresh fruit and vegetables, non-perishable food and personal care items EVERY WEEK! IT’S SIMPLE, IT’S QUICK AND IF YOU’RE A STUDENT, YOU QUALIFY!!
We are located in the Recreation Center, room 168