RNase L is one of the key enzymes involved in the molecular mechanisms of interferon (IFN) function. Upon binding with its activator, 5'-phosphorylated and 2'-5' linked oligoadenylates (2-5A), RNase L plays an important role in the antiviral and anti-proliferative functions of IFN, and exerts proapoptotic activity independent of IFN. These biological activities are thought to occur through the RNase L-dependent regulation of RNA stability and expression; however, the molecular targets of RNase L remain largely unknown. Recently we have found that RNase L regulates the expression of several proinflammatory genes. Our research has focused on investigating the molecular mechanism by which RNase L regulates the expression of these proinflammatory genes and the role of RNase L in inflammatory diseases.
- Abigail A Ansah-zamePhD StudentLocation:SI-427216-687-2416
- Guanmin ChenPhD StudentLocation:SI-424216-687-2416
- Uthman AlghamdiPhD StudentLocation:SR-382B216-687-2416
- Xiaotong ZhaoPhD StudentLocation:SR-320216-687-2416
- Naseh AlgehainyPhD StudentLocation:SI-427216-687-2416
- PhD Student
1. Xiaotong Zhao, Peilin Hou, et al. (2020) A Glucogalactomanan Polysaccharide Isolated From Agaricus Bisporus Causes an Inflammatory Response via the ERK/MAPK and Ik¿B/NFkB Pathways in Macrophages, Int J Biol Macromol. 151:1067-1073.
2. Ying Lan, Heyuan Li, Hua, Wang, Guoqing Zhang, Aimin Zhou, Lijuan Zhang (2020) Pingyangmycin inhibits glycosaminoglycan sulfation in both cancer cells and tumor tissues, J Cell Mol Med, 24(6):3419-3430.
3. Tingting Yang, Xiaotong Zhao, Yanqing Zhang, Junbo Xie, Aimin Zhou (2020) 6'''-Feruloylspinosin alleviated ß-amyloid-induced toxicity by promoting mitophagy in Caenorhabditis elegans (GMC101) and PC12 cells. Sci Total Environ. 715:136953.
4. Ruhan Wei, Guanmin Chen, Naseh Algehainy, Chun Zeng, Chunfang Liu, Hongli Liu, Dennis Stacey and Aimin Zhou (2020) RNase L is involved in liposaccharide-induced lung inflammation, Viruses, 12(1). pii: E73. doi: 10.3390/v12010073.
5. Xiaotong Zhao, Leilei Fang, Danting Liu, Changjiangsheng Lai, Yanqing Zhang, Aimin Zhou, and Junbo Xie (2019) A glucogalactomanan polysaccharide isolated from Agaricus bisporus causes an inflammatory response via the ERK/MAPK and I¿B/NF¿B pathways in macrophages., Int J Biol Macromol. pii: S0141-8130(19)35378-4.
6. Alghamdi NJ, Balaraman L, Emhoff KA, Salem AMH, Wei R, *Zhou A, *Boyd WC (2019) Cobalt (II) Diphenylazodioxide Complexes Induce Apoptosis in SK-HEP-1 Cells. ACS Omega. 4(11):14503-14510. (*: corresponding author).
7. Yang T, Fang L, Lin T, Li J, Zhang Y, Zhou A, Xie J (2019) Ultrasonicated sour Jujube seed flavonoids extract exerts ameliorative antioxidant capacity and reduces Aß-induced toxicity in Caenorhabditis elegans. J Ethnopharmacol. 239:111886.
8. Heng Wang, Valerie Sency, Paul McJarrow, Alicia Bright, Qianyang Huang, Karen Cechner, Julia Szekely, JoAnn Brace, Andi Wang1, Danting Liu, Angela Rowan, Max Wiznitzer, Aimin Zhou and Baozhong Xin (2018), Oral ganglioside supplement improves growth and development in patients with ganglioside GM3 synthase deficiency. JIMD Reports. DOI 10.1007/8904_2018_134.
9. Wu Y, Pan Q, Yan H, Zhang K, Guo X, Xu Z, Yang W, Qi Y, Guo CA, Hornsby C, Zhang L, Zhou A, Li L, Chen Y, Zhang W, Sun Y, Zheng H, Wondisford F, He L, Guo S. (2018). Novel Mechanism of Foxo1 Phosphorylation in Glucagon Signaling in Control of Glucose Homeostasis. Diabetes. 67(11):2167-2182. doi: 10.2337/db18-0674
10. Zhao X, Fang L, Liu D, Lai C, Zhang Y, Zhou A, Xie J (2018). A glucogalactomannan isolated from Agaricus bisporus induces apoptosis in macrophages through the JNK/Bim/caspase 3 pathway. Food Funct. 9(9):4771-4780. doi: 10.1039/c8fo00944a
11. Zhang Y, Liu D, Fang L, Zhao X, *Zhou A, *Xie J (2018) A galactomannoglucan derived from Agaricus brasiliensis: Purification, characterization and macrophage activation via MAPK and I¿B/NF¿B pathways. Food Chem. 239:603-611. (*: corresponding author).
12. Jiao L, Li Y, Zhang Y, Liu J, Xie J, Zhang K, Zhou A (2017), Degradation Kinetics of 6¿-p-Coumaroylspinosin and Identification of Its Metabolites by Rat Intestinal Flora. J Agric Food Chem. 65(22):4449-4455.
13. Song P, Zhang Y, Ma G, Zhang Y, Zhou A, Xie J (2017) Gastrointestinal Absorption and Metabolic Dynamics of Jujuboside A, A Saponin Derived from the Seed of Ziziphus jujuba. J Agric Food Chem. 65(38):8331-8339.
14. Qianyang Huang, DantingLiu, Baozhong Xin, Karen Cechner, Xiang Zhou, Heng Wang, and Aimin Zhou (2016) ¿Quantification of monosialogangliosides in human plasma through chemical derivatization for signal enhancement in LC-ESI-MS¿, Analytica Chimica Acta, 929:31-8.
15.Qiao-Chu Wang, Qiaoxia Zheng, Haiyan Tan, Bing Zhang, Xiaoling Li, Yuxiu Yang, Jie Yu, Yang Liu,Hao Chai, Xi Wang, Zhongshuai Sun, Jiu-Qiang Wang, Shu Zhu, Fengli Wang, Maojun Yang, Caixia Guo,Heng Wang, Qingyin Zheng, Yang Li, Quan Chen, Aimin Zhou,* and Tie-Shan Tang,* (2016) TMCO1 Is an ER Ca2+ Load-Activated Ca2+ Channel. Cell, 165(6):1454-66.
16.Qianyang Huang, DantingLiu, Baozhong Xin, Karen Cechner, Xiang Zhou, Heng Wang, and Aimin Zhou (2016) ¿Quantification of monosialogangliosides in human plasma through chemical derivatization for signal enhancement in LC-ESI-MS¿, Analytica Chimica Acta, 929:31-8.
17.Wang D, Ozhegov E, Wang L, Zhou A, Nie H, Li Y, Sun XL (2016) ¿Sialylation and desialylation dynamics of monocytes upon differentiation and polarization to macrophages¿, Glycoconj J. 2016 Apr 14. [Epub ahead of print]
18.Haiyan Tan, Chun Zeng, Junbo Xie, Norah J Alghamdi, Aimin Zhou and Di Jin (2015) ¿The synergistic role of interferon-¿¿and dsRNA in prostate cancer cell apoptosis¿, Oncotarget, 6(36):39184-95.
19.Wang D, Nie H, Ozhegov E, Wang L, Zhou A, Li Y, Sun XL (2015). Globally profiling sialylation status of macrophages upon statin treatment. Glycobiology. 25(9):1007-15.
20.Wang H, Wang A, Wang D, Bright A, Sency V, Zhou A, Xin B (2015) ¿Early growth and development impairment in patients with ganglioside GM3 synthase deficiency¿. Clin Genet. doi: 10.1111/cge.12703. [Epub ahead of print]
21. Rati Lama, Danting Liu, Bo Zhong, David Danielpour, Aimin Zhou, Bin Su (2015) "In vitro and in vivo evaluation of tubulin inhibitors with non-small cell lung cancer pre-clinical models", J Cancer Res Ther, 3(3):20-27.
22. Krishnamurthy Malathi, Mohammad Adnan Siddiqui, Shubham Dayal, Merna Naji, Heather J. Ezelleb, Chun Zeng, Aimin Zhou and Bret A. Hassel (2014) ¿RNase L interacts with Filamin A to regulate actin dynamics and barrier function for viral entry¿, MBio, 5(6).
23.Chun Zeng, Xin Yi, Danny Zipris, Lin Zhang, Qiaoyun Zheng, Krishnamurthy Malathi, Ge Jin and Aimin Zhou (2014) ¿RNase L contributes to experimentally induced type I diabetes onset in mice¿, J. of Endocrinology, 223(3):277-87.
24.Qianyang Huang, Xiang Zhou, Danting Liu, Baozhong Xin, Karen Cechner, Heng Wang, and Aimin Zhou (2014) ¿A new LC/MS/MS method for quantification of gangliosides in human plasma¿, Analytic Biochem, 455: 26¿34.
25.Yanmin Huang, Sijing Chen, Qifu Lin, Huacan Song, Chunfang Gan, Bin Su, Aimin Zhou, Jianguo Cui (2014), ¿Synthesis and evaluation of some new aza-B-homo-cholestane derivatives as anticancer agents¿, Marine Drugs, 12:1715-1731.
26.Xin Yi, Chun Zeng, Hongli Liu, Xiaoli Chen, Ping Zhang, Boo Seok Yun, Ge Jin, Aimin Zhou (2013), ¿Lack of RNase L attenuates macrophage functions¿, PLoS One, 4;8(12): e81269
27.Liu CX, Lin ZX, Yu X, Lu Z, Zhou A, Bao YL (2013), A comparative study of antitumor activities and DNA cleavage on a class of dehydroabietylamine derivatives¿, Pharmazie. 68(11):861-5.
28.Zhong B, Chennamaneni S, Lama R, Yi X, Geldenhuys WJ, Pink JJ, Dowlati A, Xu Y, Zhou A, Su B. (2013), ¿Synthesis and Anticancer Mechanism Investigation of Dual Hsp27 and Tubulin Inhibitors¿. J Med Chem. 56(13):5306-20.
29.Huang Y, Cui J, Jia L, Gan C, Song H, Zeng C, Zhou A (2013), ¿Synthesis and Evaluation of Some 17-Acetamidoandrostane and N,N-Dimethyl-7-deoxycholic Amide Derivatives as Cytotoxic Agents: Structure/Activity Studies¿, Molecules. 18(7):7436-47.
30.Lama R, Zhang L, et al. (2013), ¿Development, validation and pilot screening of an in vitro multi-cellular three-dimensional cancer spheroid assay for anti-cancer drug testing¿, Bioorg Med Chem. 21(4):922-31.
31.Yong Chen, Zhongxiang Lin and Aimin Zhou (2012) ¿Synthesis and antitumour activities of a novel class of dehydroabietylamine derivatives¿, Natural Product Res. 26:2188-95.
32.Huijing Yin, Aimin Zhou and Yalei Dai (2012), ¿The association of elevated 2¿5-oligoadenylate-dependent RNase L with lung cancer risk correlated deficient enzymatic activity and decreased capacity of RNase L dimerization¿, Lung Cancer, 78(1):30-8.
33.Dong J, Bu J, et al. (2012). A new novel mutation in FBN1 causes autosomal dominant Marfan syndrome in a Chinese family, Mol Vis. 18:81-6.
34.Yanmin Huang, Jianguo Cui, Qiaoxia Zheng, Chun Zeng, Quan Chen and Aimin Zhou (2012) ¿6-hydroximino-4-aza-A-homo-cholest-3-one is a potent inducer of apoptosis in cancer cells¿, Steroids. 77(8-9):829-34.
35.Jian Kong, Jinge Kong, Bing Pan, et al.(2012) Insufficient radiofrequency ablation promotes angiogenesis of residual hepatocellular carcinoma via vascular endothelial growth factor¿, PLoS One, 7(5): e37266
36.Yi X, Zhong B, Smith KM, Geldenhuys WJ, Feng Y, Pink JJ, Dowlati A, Xu Y, Zhou A, Su B (2012) Identification of a class of novel tubulin inhibitors¿, J Med Chem. 55(7):3425-35.
37.Fabre O, Salehzada T, Lambert K, Yun B, Zhou A, Mercier J and Bisbal C, (2012) ¿RNase L disruption leads to impaired adipocyte differentiation, lipids storage and insulin response, Cell Death and Differentiation,1-12.
38.Zhong B, Cai X, et al.(2012) From COX-2 inhibitor nimesulide to potent anti-cancer agent: Synthesis, in vitro, in vivo and pharmacokinetic evaluation¿, Eur J Med Chem. 47(1):432-44.
39.Yanmin Huang, Jianguo Cui, Sijing Chen, Chunfang Gan and Aimin Zhou (2011) Synthesis and antiproliferative activity of some steroidal lactam compounds¿ Steroids. 76(12):1346-50.
40.Zhong B, Cai X, Yi X, Zhou A, Chen S, Su B (2011) ¿In vitro and in vivo effects of a cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor nimesulide analog JCC76 in aromatase inhibitors-insensitive breast cancer cells¿ J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 126(1-2):10-8.
41.Baozhong Xin, Stephen Jones, Erik G. Puffenberger, Claas Hinze, Alicia Bright, Haiyan Tan ,Aimin Zhou, Guiyun Wu, Jilda Vargus-Adams, Dimitris Agamanolis, Heng Wang (2011),A homozygous mutation in SAMHD1 gene causes cerebral vasculopathy and early onset stroke, PNAS, 108(13):5372-7.
42.Jin G, Kawsar HI, Hirsch SA, et al. (2010), An antimicrobial peptide regulates tumor-associated macrophage trafficking via the chemokine receptor CCR2, a model for tumorigenesis. PLoS One. 8;5(6):e10993.
43.Baozhong Xin, Erik G. Puffenberger, Susan Turben, Haiyan Tan, Aimin Zhou, Heng Wang (2010), ¿A homozygous mutation in TMCO1 causes a novel autosomal recessive syndrome characterized by craniofacial dysmorphism, skeletal anomalies and mental retardation¿ PNAS, 107(1):258-63.
44.Jianguo Cui, Hui Wang, Yanmin Huang, Yi Xin and Aimin Zhou (2009), ¿Synthesis and cytotoxic analysis of some disodium 3ß, 6ß-dihydroxysterol disulfates¿, Steroids, 74:1057-1060.
45.Jianguo Cui, Hui Wang, Yanmin Huang, Xin Yi and Aimin Zhou (2009), ¿Synthesis and evaluation of some steroidal oximes as cytotoxic agents: Structure/Activity Studies (II)¿, Steroids, 74:989-995.
46.Jianguo Cui, Lei Fan, Liliang Huang, Hongli Liu, Aimin Zhou (2009) ¿Synthesis and evaluation of some steroidal oximes as cytotoxic agents: Structure/activity studies (I)¿. Steroids. 74(1):62-72
47.Hongli Liu, Shu-Ling Liang, Sheetal Kumar, Crystal Weyman, Wendy Liu and Aimin Zhou (2009) ¿Statin induces apoptosis in ovarian cancer cells through activation of JNK and enhancement of Bim expression¿ Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 63(6):997-1005.
48.Jianguo Cui, Liliang Huang, Lei fan and Aimin Zhou (2008) "A Facile and Efficient Synthesis of Some (6E)-Hydroximino-4-en-3-one Steroids, Steroidal Oximes from Cinachyrella spp. Sponges", Steroids, 73(3):252-256.
49.Yan Zhou, Crystal Weyman, Alexandru Almasan and Aimin Zhou (2008) "IFN-gamma selectively mediates cytochrome C release and apoptosis in HL-60 cells through decreased Bcl2 expression and increased Bak expression", J. Interferon & Cytokine Res., 28(2):65-72.
50.Lisam Singh, Michael Berk, Rhonda Oates, Zhenwen Zhao, Aimin Zhou, Yan Xu, (2007) "Overexpression of ovarian cancer G-protein-coupled receptor (OGR1) in prostate cancer cell induces apoptosis and inhibits cell migration", JNCI 99:1313-1327.
51.Jesper B. Andersen, Xiaoling Li, et al. (2007) "Role of 2-5A dependent RNase L/HPC1 in senescence", Oncogene. 10;26(21):3081-3088.
52.Wendy Liu, Shu-Ling Liang, Hongli Liu, Robert Silverman and Aimin Zhou (2007) "Tumor suppressor function of RNase L in a mouse model", European J. of Cancer 43:202-209.
53.Shu-Ling Liang, David Quirk and Aimin Zhou (2006) "RNase L: its biological roles and regulation", IUBMB Life, 58: 1-7.
54.Shu-Ling Liang, Hongli Liu and Aimin Zhou (2006) "Lovastatin-induced apoptosis in macrophages through the Rac1/Cdc42 pathway", J. of Immunology, 177:651-656.
55.Aimin Zhou, Ross Molinaro, Krishnamurthy Malathi and Robert Silverman (2005) "Mapping of the human RNASEL promoter and expression in cancer and normal cells", J. Interferon & Cytokine Res., 25:595-603.
56.Yan Zhou, Barbara Chase, Mark Whitmore, Bryan Williams and Aimin Zhou (2005) "Double-stranded RNA-dependent protein kinase R is down-regulated by phorbol ester", Eur. J. Biochem., 272:1568-1576.
57.Beihua Dong, Quangsheng Zhou, Ji Zhao, Aimin Zhou, et al. (2004), "Enhanced Expression of Interferon Stimulated Genes by Phospholipid Scramblase 1 Suppresses Viral Replication", J. Virology, 78: 8983-8993.
58.Barbara Chase, Yan Zhou, Robert H. Silverman and Aimin Zhou (2003) "Proteasome Mediated Degradation of RNase L in Response to Phorbol-12-myristate-13-acetate (PMA) Treatment of Mouse L929 cells", J. Interferon & Cytokine Res., 23 (10): 565-573.
59.Khalid S.A. Khabar, et al.(2003) "RNase L mediates transient control of interferon response through modulation of the double-stranded RNA dependent protein kinase PKR", J. Biol. Chem. 278(22):20124-32.
60.Wolfgang W. Leitner, Leroy N. Hwang, Michael L DeVeer, Aimin Zhou, Robert H. Silverman, Bryan R.G. Williams, Thomas W. Dubensky, Han Ying and Nicholas P. Restifo (2003) " Alphavirus-based DNA vaccine breaks immunological tolerance by activating innate antiviral pathways", Nature Medicine, 9:33-39.
61.Robert H. Silverman, Aimin Zhou, et al.(2002) "Skin Allograft Rejection is Suppressed in Mice Lacking the Antiviral Enzyme, 2',5'-Oligoadenylate Dependent RNase L", Viral Immunology, 15:77-83, 2002.
62.Robert Silverman, Ammar Halloum, Aimin Zhou, Beihua Dong, Fahad Al-Zoghaibi, David Kushner, Quansheng Zhou, Ji Zhao, Therese Wiedmer, and Peter J. Sims (2002) "Suppression of ovarian cancinoma cell growth in vivo by the interferon-inducible plasma membrane protein, phospholipid scramblase 1", Cancer Research, 62(2):397-402.
63.Quan Chen, Bendi Gong, Aimin Zhou, et al.(2001) "TRAIL/Apo2L induction and modulation of Bcl-2-related proteins regulate type I interferon-induced apoptosis in multiple myeloma", Blood , 98(7): 2183-2192.
64.Xiaodong Zheng, Robert H. Silverman, Aimin Zhou, et al.(2001). "Mice devoid of 2-5A dependent RNase L have decreased apoptosis in cornea and increased severity of herpetic keratitis", Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. , 42(1):120-126.
65.Lorraine Rusch, Aimin Zhou and Robert H. Silverman (2000) "Caspase-dependent apoptosis by 2',5'-oligoadenylate activation of RNase L is enhanced by IFN-beta", J. Interferon & Cytokine Res., 20:1091-1100.
66.Sangeeta Banerjee, Sungwhan An, Aimin Zhou, et al.(2000) "RNase L-independent specific 28S ribosomal RNA cleavage in murine coronavirus-infected cells", J. virology, 74(19):8793-8802.
67.Aimin Zhou, Huiqin Nie and Robert H. Silverman (2000), "Comparative analysis and origins of the human and murine RNase L genes that function in the antiviral action of interferon", Mammalian Genome, 11:989-992.
68.Khalid S.A. Khabar, Yunus Siddiqui, et al.(2000), "Viral replication and antiviral action of interferon-alpha in fibroblasts devoid of the major IFN-mediated pathways, RNase L, PKR and Mx", J. Interferon & Cytokine Res., 20:653-659.
69.Quansheng Zhou, Ji Zhao, Fahad Al-Zoghaibi, Aimin Zhou, et al.(2000) "Transcriptional Control of the human plasma membrane phospholipid scramblase 1 gene is mediated by interferon-alpha, Blood, 95(8):2593-2599.
70.Mikhail Iordanov, Jayashree Paranjape, Aimin Zhou, et al.(2000) "Activation of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase and c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase by double-stranded RNA and EMCV: Involvement of ribonuclease L, protein kinase R, and alternative pathways", Mol. Cell. Bio., 20:617-627.
71.Aimin Zhou, Jayashree M.Paranjape, et al.(1999). "Novel innate mechanisms of interferon action are revealed in triply deficient mice", Virology, 258:435-440.
72.Sandy D. Der, Aimin Zhou, Robert H. Silverman and Bryan R.G.Williams (1998). "Identification of genes differentially regulated by interferon alpha, beta, or gamma using oligonucleotide arrays", Proc Nat'l Acad Sci, USA 95:15623-8.
73.Aimin Zhou, Jayashree M, Paranjape,et al. (1998). "Impact of RNase L overexpression on viral and cellular growth and death ", J. Interferon & Cytokine Res., 18:953-961.
74.Ying Xiang, David A. Simpson, Jason Spiegel, Aimin Zhou, et al. (1998). "The Vaccinia virus A18R DNA helicase is a postreplicative negative transcription elongation factor", J. Virology, 72:7012-7023.
75.Aimin Zhou, Jayashree Paranjape,et al.(1997). "Interferon action and apoptosis are defective in mice devoid of 2',5'-oligoadenylate dependent RNase L", EMBO, 16: 6355-6363.
76.Dibyendu N. SenGupta, Banani SenGupta, Aimin Zhou, et al.(1996). "Expression of Mammalian Antiviral Enzymes from the 2-5A system in Transgenic Plants", J. Plant Bichem Biotech, 5: 69-74.
77.Aimin Zhou, L. Wang, et al.(1995). "Elevated amounts of 2-5A dependent RNase in Colorectal Tumors", Clin Cancer Res, 1:1421-1428.
78.Beihua Dong, Lulu Xu, Aimin Zhou, et al.(1994). "Intrinsic molecular activities of the interferon-induced 2-5A dependent RNase", J. Biol. Chem., 269:14153-14158.
79.Lisa M. Baca, Peter Genis, Ganes Sen, Monte Meltzer, Aimin Zhou, Robert H. Silverman, Howard E. Gendelman (1994). "Regulation and antiviral activities of interferon inducible genes in human immunodeficiency virus infected monocyte", J. of Leukocyte Biol, 55:299-309.
80.Jeremy Squire, Aimin Zhou, et al.(1994)."Localization of the interferon-induced, 2-5A dependent RNase gene (RNS4) to human Chromosome 1q25 ", Genomics, 19:174-175.
81.Bret A Hassel, Aimin Zhou, Carole Sotomayor, Avuedaiappan Maran, and Robert H. Silverman (1993). " A dominant negative mutant of 2-5A dependent RNase suppresses antiproferative and antiviral effects of interferon", EMBO, 12:3297-3304.
82.Aimin Zhou, Bret A. Hassel and Robert H. Silverman (1993). "Expression cloning of 2-5A dependent RNase: a uniquely regulated mediator of interferon action", Cell, 72:753-765.
83.Paul F. Torrence, Ratan K maitra, et al.(1993). "Targeting RNA for degradation with a 2-5A oligoadenylate-antisense chimera", Proc Nat'l Acad Sci, USA, 90:1300-1304.
84.Bernard Bayard and Aimin Zhou (1991)." Affinity blotting assay for 2-5A dependent nuclease", Anal Biochem, 200:108-1124.
85.Dibendy N. SenGupta, Ben Berkhout, et al.(1990). " Direct evidence for translational regulation by leader RNA and tat protein of human immunodeficiency virus type1", Proc Nat'l Acad Sci, USA, 87:7492-7496.
86.Aimin Zhou et al. "Detection of Microquantitative proteins" pp210-220 in Experimental Technology of Microbiology. Shuzheng Zhang,ed.,China science Press, 1988. (Chinese).
87.Aimin Zhou and Kaiyu Yang (1986), "Purification and characterization of 2-5A synthetase from rabbit reticulocytes", KEXUETONGBAO, 31:1259-1263 (Chinese and English).