The academic.csuohio.edu web platform is hosted on CSU's secured Pantheon web hosted service to provide optimum site performance and availability. It was designed and developed to allow full-time faculty to easily create their websites with modern tools using WordPress Content Management System (CMS).
Recommended, supported, secured plug-ins and tools have been installed and configured to provide the following features and functionality:
- Responsive design (mobile friendly)
- Site directory (directory of faculty websites)
- 509 Accessibility Compliant
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Single Sign On (SSO) – use CSUID and CampusNet password to access your site
- On site training videos
- Retained the academic.csuohio.edu (URL)
The new academic.csuohio.edu site now available - https://academic.csuohio.edu. Listed below are links with more information to help you get started:
- Goverance Policy - Policy governing use of the site
- Academic Website Request Form - to request a site (Full-time faculty)
- You will receive confirmation and login information once your site has been created. Onsite training videos are available to assist you.
- If you need access to download files email:csuweb.csuohio.edu - with your site. We will download your files and provide you access to your files.