Cleveland State University Fall 2022 Commencement
Our Fall 2022 Commencement has been tentatively scheduled for Sunday, December 18 at the Wolstein Center. The ceremony will be livestreamed for those unable to attend in-person. Look for more details to come!
Attention Students: Graduation applications are overdue! The last day to apply for graduation and be included in the Commencement program was Wednesday, September 28.
All students are required to complete a graduation application well in advance of their projected graduation date. Students should consult their academic advisor before submitting their application using the Graduation tab in Campusnet. Please review full details from the Office of the University Registrar.
Summer 2022 Graduates: Fall Commencement means Summer grads, too! You deserve your moment to walk across the stage with your classmates. That’s why our fall ceremony traditionally includes Summer and Fall graduates. Join us!
Graduate Commencement To-Do List:
- Apply for graduation. Work with the registrar’s office to officially apply for graduation. September 28 was the last day to apply and be included in the commencement program!
- Submit RSVP to Walk at Commencement (includes name pronunciation). Let us know if you plan to take part in the ceremony. RSVP webform is now live!
- Purchase regalia. Available online and in-store. Details coming soon!
- Grab your guest tickets. Details coming soon!
- Review commencement protocols for the event. Details coming soon!
We look forward to celebrating with you this Fall!
If you have any questions about commencement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.