The Center maintains a wide variety of audiovisual equipment to meet the multimedia and presentation needs of instructors.
Flatscreen displays with DVD and VCR capability, projectors, combo units (computer and LCD projector on a rolling cart), and more can be borrowed for in-class instructional use.
We also have content creation tools for teaching online such as:
- Web cameras (5 available)
- Document cameras (5 available)
- Livescribe Pens with accompanying notebooks (4 available)
- Wacom One - tablets with pens (2 available)
- ASUS ZenScreen - portable touch monitors 15" (5 available)
- iPads - 7th generation, 10.2", 32Gb (5 available)
Many of these tools can be used to record handwritten content for online delivery. You can learn more about this from our webinar. You can also ask for a consultation with our instructional technology staff when you make a reservation.
The main location for equipment distribution is in the Berkman Hall, Room 310 with another office located in the Monte Ahuja College of Business Administration, Room 18.
Please bookmark this page and return to it regularly. We will update it as additional information becomes available.
Equipment circulation inquiries can be sent to Valerie Isom - email@example.com.