Application form for transfer students to CSU (first term of enrollment at CSU Fall 2019)
Who Can Apply?
To be considered, you must:
- Be a new Cleveland State University (CSU) student, enrolled full time starting in Fall 2019
- Be an Ohio resident
- Have a transfer GPA of at least a 3.25 (Note some programs may require higher entrance criteria)
- Have an undergraduate degree plan for a STEMM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, nursing or medicine) major
- Have a commitment to COF program requirements
- Have a current FAFSA on file with Financial Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- Not already be receiving a full scholarship
*The Choose Ohio First program is only for students pursuing a first time undergraduate degree. Post-baccalaureate students are ineligible for this program.