Attention CSU Juniors and Seniors!
Thinking of graduate school?
Learn how a master’s degree, license or professional certificate at Cleveland State University can help you get ahead.
Visit our Open House for Graduate Programs in Education and Nursing
Wednesday, November 12
12 noon – 1 p.m.
Main Classroom, rooms 103, 104, 105
Learn more about these and other graduate programs in the College of Education and Human Services as well as how to finance your graduate education:
- Educational Administration
- Organizational Leadership
- School or Community Agency Counseling
- Adult Learning and Development
- Sport Management
- Exercise Science
- Community Health Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- P-6 Mathematics Specialist
- Educational Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Research
- Gifted and Talented Learners
- Health and Physical Education
- Literacy Development and Instruction
- Middle Childhood Mathematics or Science
- Special Education
- Public Health
For more information: