Sponsored by the Tutoring & Academic Success Center, the Writing Center, and the Math Learning Center, eTutoring provides FREE ONLINE tutoring to students who need academic assistance at non-traditional hours.
eTutoring assists the following subjects:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Mental Health
(Papers will be returned with suggestions in 24-48 hrs)
- » Log on to eTutoring to create your account.
- » Assistance is available to CSU students in: Math (Developmental through Calc II)
- » Writing (Across the Curriculum)
- » Great for anyone who needs assistance during non-traditional hours (evenings and weekends)
- >» Please note: help is subject specific, not course specific.
eTutoring is a collaborative that provides online tutoring access to students across the state.
Location: Berkman Hall 233
Location: Rhodes Tower 124
Location: Berkman Hall 230