Viking Rental Fleet- NOW AVAILABLE!
The Department of Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) has implemented a rental van program to service the CSU community. Departments, student organizations, and sports clubs will benefit from the convenience of working with PTS receiving personalized attention, responsive customer service and an on-campus pick up and drop-off location.
Four (4) new 12-passenger vans will be available for rental by the CSU community. Please review the Transportation Program - Rental Vehicle Guidelines for more information on rental rules. Questions about this new program can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of renting with CSU
- Brand new vehicles, including up-to-date safety features, dashboard cameras, and GPS navigation.
- Secure, on-campus pick up and return under Berkman Hall, with after-hours options for pick up and return.
- Easy payment with a department account number.
- Tax-free, competitive rental rates. Daily rate of $124 / Weekly rate of $620.
- Optional use of WEX fuel cards for convenient refueling option. Charges are simply billed to the department account number.
- EZ-Pass provided with each vehicle for convenient toll payment option. Charges are simply billed to the department account number.
- Convenient online reservation request process (COMING SOON) and responsive customer service.
Who is allowed to use a PTS rental vehicle?
All renters must comply with the CSU Driving and Motor Vehicle Guidelines. PTS rental vehicles will only be issued to CSU students, employees, and authorized affiliates for official university use. Rental requests for personal use will not be accepted. Renters are required to complete the proper steps to become an approved driver before submitting a rental request. No persons under 21 years of age or without a valid driver license are permitted to operate a PTS rental vehicle. To learn more about becoming an authorized driver, please click here.