The information below is designed to provide you with general information about the Project 60 program as well as the course enrollment process for the upcoming semester. As a Project 60 student you will schedule your courses online through CampusNet starting the Thursday prior to the first day of the semester. Students taking graduate, law, studio art, or Modern Language classes must contact the department for special permission (please see the Special Permission section below for more information). Students may only enroll for classes that have open seats on the designated enrollment day. In-person assistance to register for courses will be available at the Project 60 In-Person Help Day. Please see the information below regarding the date, time and location.
Project 60 students are required to pay any fees associated with enrolling for courses (i.e. lab fees, late fees). If you decide to drop a course which has fees attached, you must contact the Project 60 staff immediately. To receive a refund of fees after the semester has started, written proof from the faculty member stating that you did not attend the class and did not use any materials or resources will be required. Such proof may be in the form of an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The removal of fees is considered on a case by case basis.
Summer Semester 2019 Course Enrollment
Online course registration will open on Thursday, May 16, 2019. Students can schedule courses through CampusNet starting on this date. Students may register through the last day to add, see academic calendar for specific dates. Please refer to the "Registering for Courses" guide below for problems with registration (i.e., permission errors). Note: Students wishing to take graduate courses should complete the Graduate Course Enrollment Form below.
The first day of Summer Semester 2019 is Saturday, May 18, 2019. The last day of classes is Friday, August 9, 2019. Please see the Academic Calendar for add, drop, and withdrawal dates plus University holidays.
Project 60 students are permitted to enroll in nearly all Cleveland State courses. However, some departments require students to obtain permission before enrolling. Students are encouraged to obtain permission at least one week prior to registration.
- Dance: Lynn Deering, Theatre and Dance, (216) 687-4883, email@example.com
- Film & Media Arts: Valerie Temple, Film & Media Arts, (216) 687 5080, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Studio Art: Jessica McRitchie, Art Department, at (216) 687-2065, email@example.com
- Law: Layla Davis, Law School, (216) 687-2396, firstname.lastname@example.org
- World Languages, Literature, and Cultures (Modern Languages): Laura Graf, (216) 687-4646, email@example.com (300 & 400 level classes require special permission)
- Project 60 students are eligible to enroll in the following music lectures offered by the Department of Music:
MUS 111 The Enjoyment of Music
MUS 151 Jazz Survey
MUS 161 Roots of Rock and Soul
MUS 263 Black Music of Two Worlds
* The Project 60 program was designed for non-degree seeking senior students to benefit from available seats in a classroom; therefore, one-on-one instruction such as lessons, labs or ensembles are not available to Project 60 students. Please contact the Music Administrative Assistant Judy Terrigno at 216.687.5018 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Nursing: Project 60 students are not permitted to register for Nursing courses.
Graduate classes: Complete the Graduate Course Enrollment Form and return it to All-in-1 Enrollment Services in Berkman Hall, Room 116 (1899 East 22nd St., Cleveland, Ohio 44115) no later than Friday, May 17, 2019. Students are responsible for obtaining written permission from the instructor or department. For combined graduate/undergraduate courses, permission is required regardless of the section in which you plan to enroll.
Project60 In-Person Help Day
Date: Friday, May 17, 2019
Time: 9:00am - 10:00am
Locations: Michael Schwartz Library, First Floor Computer Lab (LCCL Lab) & West Center, 26202 Detroit Avenue, Westlake, OH 44145
Registering for Classes and Using CampusNet
Please refer to these guides to assist you with registering for your classes through CampusNet.
- CampusNet Login Instructions
- Registering for Courses
- CampusNet Account Balance
- Updating Your Address and Email Account