This page is designed to provide assistance to our Campus community in the event a Sexual Assault occurs.
Sexual Violence Response Guide
Get HELP contact Law Enforcement Agency
In Case of Emergency, DIAL 911
- Cleveland State University Police Department (216) 687-2020 (Non Emergency)
- Cleveland Police Department (216) 623-5300 (Non Emergency)
- Cleveland Rape Crisis Center (855) 431-7827 (24 HOUR HOTLINE)
- CSU Counseling Center (216) 687-2277
- CSU Anonymous Reporting Hotline (888) 837-1824
Seek Medical Attention (This does not mean you have to report to the police)
Seek Counseling. CSU provides resources, on and off campus, to aid in the mental and emotional recovery after a sexual assault. Please go to the Vikes Care Program for more information.