Get Your Flu Vaccine! Vaccine is available by appointment only.
Location: Health & Wellness Services in Room 205 at the Center for Innovation in Medical Professions (2112 Euclid Avenue).
Call: 440-592-1900 for an appointment.
Minimize exposure risk to viral and bacterial upper respiratory infections:
- Wash hands frequently
- Drink plenty of water. Other beverages, e.g. those containing caffeine or alcohol are diuretic, and detract from your body's hydration.
- Avoid respiratory irritants, including smoking.
- Eat Nutritiously.
- Get adequate rest.
- Humidify living quarters, especially sleeping areas.
- Manage Stress
If you do succumb to any upper respiratory infection and have symptoms of a respiratory illness or want to prevent getting one- use Universal Respiratory Etiquette Please:
- Use tissue to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, or cough onto your sleeve instead of your hand.
- Dispose of tissues in the trash can immediately after use.
- Use hand sanitizer after you blow our nose, cough or sneeze.
- Try to sit atleast 3 feet away from others in common areas.
- Minimize exposure to others- not just to prevent passing your symptoms to others, but to avoid new exposures to your already weakened
- Schedule an appointment at Health and Wellness Services if you have a fever with temperature over 101 F for longer than 2 days.