In cooperation with the Center for Teaching Excellence, the Division of Undergraduate Studies is sponsoring a series of workshops on the Skill Areas of the new General Education program. Below are links to resources and handouts discussed at the workshops that have already taken place. Other materials will be added as they become available.
- Handout including sample assignments and assessment rubrics (Oct. 2)
- Quantitative Literacy PowerPoint presentation
- Link to resources on the Writing Center webpage (Oct. 16)
- Oral Communication - Handout including Sample Assignments and Assessment Rubrics (Oct. 23)
- Information Literacy - Handout including websites and assessment rubrics (Oct. 30)
- Group Work (Nov. 6)
Group Work - Handout including websites and assessment rubrics (Nov. 6)
Group Work - PowerPoint Presentation
The remaining workshops will be held in RT 401 from12-1pm.