The Faculty Senate shall have the duties and responsibilities to:
- Initiate educational and academic policies of the University.
- Adopt rules to effectuate the educational and academic policies of the University.
- Bring up for consideration proposals on matters pertaining to the general welfare of the University.
- Make recommendations to the Administration relative to buildings, budget priorities, and new proposals and developments.
- Act upon all matters of routine faculty business in pursuance of already established University policies.
- Elect members to the Equal Opportunity Hearing Panel.
Faculty Senate Officers 2020-21
Robert Krebs, Ph.D.
Biological, Geological, and Environmental Sciences
Gary Dyer, Ph.D.
Rachel K. Carnell, Ph.D.
Faculty Senate Office