The Faculty Senate shall have the duties and responsibilities to:
- Initiate educational and academic policies of the University.
- Adopt rules to effectuate the educational and academic policies of the University.
- Bring up for consideration proposals on matters pertaining to the general welfare of the University.
- Make recommendations to the Administration relative to buildings, budget priorities, and new proposals and developments.
- Act upon all matters of routine faculty business in pursuance of already established University policies.
- Elect members to the Equal Opportunity Hearing Panel.
New from Senate
- Faculty Senate Meeting December 7, 2022 - Meeting materials and Join Zoom information https://csuohio.zoom.us/j/88570764352 .
Faculty Senate Officers 2022-23
Anup Kumar, Ph.D.
Mekki Bayachou, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry
Dana J. Hubbard, Ph.D.
Department of Criminology & Sociology
Faculty Senate Office