People at Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Professor, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Office Location: FH 437
- Phone Number: (216) 687-5341
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Website: http://selab.csuohio.edu/~nsridhar/
- M.Sc., Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, India, 1997
- M.S., The Ohio State University, Columbus OH, USA, 2000
- Ph.D., The Ohio State University, Columbus OH, USA, 2004
- Software Engineering
- Distributed Systems
- Component-oriented Systems
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- NSF CAREER Award. 2008.
- Fenn College of Engineering Outstanding Research Faculty Award. 2008.
- CSU Faculty Merit Recognition Award. 2008.
- Finalist for Best Paper at the 14th Conference on Parallel & Distributed Computing Systems. 2002.
- Lucent Technologies Graduate Fellowship (Mar—Dec 2001).
- Lucent Technologies Trailblazer Award for Team Excellence. 1998.
- Merit award from the Central Board of Secondary Education for being among the top 0.1% of all students in India in Mathematics and English. 1993.
- ESC 120 Introduction to Engineering
- EEC 521 Software Engineering
- EEC 522 Software Systems Modeling
- EEC 625 Software Design & Architecture
- EEC 693 Wireless Sensor Networks
- EEC 693 Software Design
- EEC 693 Mobile Application Development
- EEC 492/592 Mobile Application Development (iOS and Android)
- An Ontology for Enforcing Security and Privacy Policies on Mobile Devices. Brian Krupp, Nigamanth Sridhar, and Wenbing Zhao. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Ontology Development (KEOD’14). October 21–24, 2014. Rome, Italy.
- Supporting the Specification and Runtime Validation of Asynchronous Calling Patterns in Reactive Systems. Jiannan Zhai, Nigamanth Sridhar, and Jason O. Hallstrom. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Runtime Verification (RV'14). September 22--25, 2014. Toronto, Canada.
- Efficient Refinement Checking in VCC. Sumesh Divakaran, Deepak D'Souza, and Nigamanth Sridhar. Proceedings of the 6th Working Conference on Verified Software: Theories, Tools, and Experiments (VSTTE 2014). July 17-18, 2014. Vienna, Austria.
- Academic Requirements for Success in STEM. Debbie K.Jackson, Nigamanth Sridhar, Stephen Duffy, Joanne Goodell, and Gina Weisblat. Proceedings of the NSTA Annual Conference. April 3–6, 2014, Boston MA.
- An investigation of the current landscape of K-12 engi- neering education and the potential impact of NGSS on first year engineering curricula. Debbie K. Jackson and Nigamanth Sridhar Proceedings of the 2013 First Year Engineering Experience Conference (FYEE 2013). August 8–9, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
- A Proposed Framework for Enhancing Secu- rity and Privacy on Unmodified Mobile Operating Systems. Brian Krupp, Nigamanth Sridhar, and Wenbing Zhao. Proceedings of the ICDCS Workshop on Mobile Cloud and Social Computing (MCSC 2013). July 8–11, Philadelphia PA, USA.
- Integrating Engineering in K-12 Science. Debbie K. Jackson, Stephen F. Duffy, Nigamanth Sridhar, and Diane E. Burrowbridge. Proceedings of the NSTA Annual Conference. April 11–14, 2013, San Antonio TX, USA.
- A Case Study in Verification of Embedded Network Software.Kalyan Regula, Heather Harton, Hampton Smith, Jason Hallstrom, Murali Sitaraman and Nigamanth Sridhar. Proceedings of the Fourth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2012). April 3--5, 2012. Norfolk, VA, USA.
- Utilization of a Wrist-Mounted Accelerometer to Count Movement Repetitions.Sriram Sanka, Prashanth G. Reddy, Amber Alt, Ann Reinthal, and Nigamanth Sridhar. Proceedings of the COMSNETS Workshop on Networked Healthcare Technology (NetHealth) 2012. January 3, 2012. Bangalore, India.
- Stackless Preemptive Multithreading for TinyOS.William P. McCartney and Nigamanth Sridhar. Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS'11). June 27-29. Barcelona, Spain.
- Failure detection and containment in dynamic wireless sensor networks.
- Predictable monitoring of networked sensor-actuator systems.
- Behavioral models for software containers.
- Software architecture for wireless mote network applications.