Jump to navigation
Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Huhnke, Christopher Robert. (2018) Factors Affecting Minimum Dissolved Oxygen Concentration in Streams, Doctor of Engineering.
- Mohammed, Alahmad Suleiman. (2017) Electrochemical and Electrofloculation Processes for Milk Waste Water Treatment, Doctor of Engineering.
- Madden, Ryan J. (2016) Development of Robust Control Techniques towards Damage Identification, Doctor of Engineering.
- Xiao, Chengfeng. (2014) A Probabilistic Based Failure Model for Components Fabricated from Anisotropic Graphite, Doctor of Engineering.
- Butler, Erick. (2013) Electromechanical/Electroflotation Process for Dye Wastewater Treatment, Doctor of Engineering.
- Kongtawelert, Amarin. (2010) Developing a Protocol for an Environmentally Preferable Puchasing Plus (EPP+) Program at NASA Glenn Research Center, Doctor of Engineering.
- Kolwalker, Susheel. (2009) Increasing Pile Capacity and Set-up in Clay by Electrokinetics, Doctor of Engineering.
- Jain, Rahul Lalit. (2008) Effective Area and Effective Volume Calculations for Ceramic Test Specimens, Doctor of Engineering.
- Mer'eb, Muhammad Musa. (2008) Greenometer-7: A tool to Assess the Sustainability of a Building's Life Cycle at the Conceptual Design Phase, Doctor of Engineering.