If you are looking for a CSU civil engineering student for a specific co-op, internship, or full time position, please email your advertisement to email@example.com and it will be posted here. You can also send the web address for your own job board and it'll get posted too.
Specific job advertisements are posted for your convenience. Please follow the application instructions as noted on the individual postings. Also check out the various job boards.
Posted 06-17-19 Environmental Specialist 2 - US EPA (Environmental Protection Agency): Full time postion to be located in Dayton, OH. Apply by Jun 24. For more detail, please visit Environmental Specialist 2 Job Description and Apply Online
Posted 06-10-19 (1) Civil Engineer, City of Gananna, OH (due by 06-16-2019) (2) Linworker III, City of Hudson, OH (due by 06-19-2019) Job_Gahanna_Hudson_Ohio
Posted 05-14-19 Ohio EPA has an opening for an Environmental Engineer. Note that the posting expires May 17th.
Posted 04-03-19 Thermal Construction is hiring. CanvassingMarketing Rep.pdf
Posted 03-28-19 The City of Avon Lake is looking for multiple Civil engineering Interns for the summer. FW_ Interns.pdf
Posted 03-27-19 CT Consultants has multiple openings, including "Construction Observer - Northeast Ohio" for which they will waive the experience requirement for those graduating with a Bachelor in Civil Engineering.
Posted 03-09-19 Summer internship opportunities through the Environmental Research & Education Foundation.
Posted 03-03-19 City of Westlake is hosting a job fair on March 19th and is hiring for summer positions SKM_C75919030115100.pdf
Posted 02-26-19 Stephen Hovancsek & Associates is seeking a Civil Engineer Job March 2019.pdf
Posted 01-31-19 Barber & Hoffman is seeking to fill an entry level structural engineer position Barber Hoffman Job Opportunity spring 2019 all locations.pdf
Posted 01-25-19 Kimley-Horn is hiring Kimley-Horn Flyer.pdf
Posted 01-16-19 Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority is seeking an Engineering Co-op to assist the Engineering and Product Development Department. Engineering Co-Op 2019.pdf
- American Public Works Association (APWA)
- American Water Resources Association (AWRA)
- Avon Lake Regional Water
- C&S Companies
- CALYX Engineers + Consultants
- CH2M and Jacobs
- City of Portland, OR
- City of Lorain, OH
- Cleveland Clinic
- Columbus Engineering Consultants
- CT Consultants
- DLZ Corporation
- DKS Associates
- E.L. Robinson Engineering
- Fortney & Weygandt, Inc.
- Gannett Fleming
- GEI Consulting Engineers and Scientists
- Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (GCRTA)
- INDOT Internships
- The Kleingers Group
- Louis Berger
- Michael Baker International
- Middough Inc.
- NASA Glenn Research Center, Pathways
- National Engineering & Architectural Services, (NEAS)
- Northest Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency (NOACA)
- Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT)
- Ohio Turnpike
- PTV Group
- Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
- Stanley Consultants
- State of Ohio Job Opportunities
- Urban Engineers
- The Great Lakes Construction Co.
- Thorson Baker + Associates Consulting Engineers
- Transpo Group
- WSP, formerly WSP|Parsons Brinckerhoff