The responsibilities of the Payroll Office include:
- Processing the payroll for all University employees including students who are employed by the University.
- Assisting employees with payroll problems and questions including all payroll check, tax and deduction processing.
- Preparing and mailing W-2’s and/or 1042S’s to employees.
- OPERS and STRS reporting.
- Tax adjustments for Staff Development and Student Fee Authorization.
- Maintaining all international student and staff tax form information.
myPay is a web-based application, contained under myProfile, that allows employees to view and update employee-specific pay information. With myPay, employees can view paycheck history, accrual information, and direct deposit information; update W-4 information; consent or withdraw consent to receive electronic Forms W-2/W-2c; view electronic Forms W-2/W-2c. Click here to access myPay, under myProfile.
myTime is a web based electronic time collection system. Click here to access myTime.
Forms and Schedules
- 2019 Pay Dates
- 2018 Pay Dates
- 2018 Part-Time Singel Term Instructor
- 2018 Summer Contracts for Full-Time
- Contract Pay Option Change Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Pay Card Authorization Form
- RTA Commuter Advantage Program
Payroll Deduction Application
- Moving Allowance Authorization Form
Federal and State Tax Forms and Publications
- IRS Form W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Ohio Dept. of Taxation Form IT-4 - Employee's Withholding Exemption Certificate
- Ohio Dept. of Taxation Form IT-4 NR - Employee's Statement of Residency in a Reciprocity State
- How Do I Adjust My Tax Withholding?
Frequently Asked Questions
Kadiesha Jarrell-Hill, CPP
Karen D. Ellis-Morris
Administrative Assistant 1
(Direct Deposit, Fee Authorization & Non-Resident Alien Taxes)
Karrie L. Stone
Account Clerk 2
(Hourly Staff, Students & Graduate Assistants)
Rosetta M. Sanders
Account Clerk Supervisor
(Salaried Staff, Lecturers)