Welcome to the Payroll Office at Cleveland State University!
The mission of the Cleveland State Payroll Department is to deliver timely and accurate payments, fulfill request initiated internally or externally, support reporting requirements, and ensure all client, regulatory requirements, and deadlines are met; while providing great customer service to the Campus Community and beyond.
The responsibilities of the Payroll Office include:
- Processing the payroll for all University employees including students who are employed by the University.
- Assisting employees with payroll problems and questions including all payroll check, tax and deduction processing.
- Preparing and mailing W-2’s and/or 1042S’s to employees.
- OPERS and STRS reporting.
- Tax adjustments for Staff Development and Student Fee Authorization.
- Maintaining all international student and staff tax form information.
myProfile Payroll allows employees to view and update pay information. With myProfile Payroll, employees can view paycheck history, view and update W-4 information, view direct deposit information, give consent or withdraw consent to receive W-2 forms electronically, and view current and past W-2 forms. Click here to access myProfile Payroll
myTime is a web based electronic time collection system. Click here to access myTime.
myTime training for employees and supervisors can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the Payroll Department at extension 3611.
myTime user guides are availble for routine employee and supervisor transactions below. For additonal myTime questions please contact the payroll department at extension 3611.
- Classified/Student Hourly
- CSU Time Clock
- Emergency Closing Instructions
- Faculty/Professional Salary
- Professional Hourly
- myTime FAQs
- Moving Unapproved Overtime
- Schedule Changes
- Kronos Delegation
- Multiple Job/Multiple Approver FAQs
Forms and Schedules
- 2020 Pay Dates
- 2019 Pay Dates
- 2018 Part-Time Single Term Instructor
- 2018 Summer Contracts for Full-Time
- Contract Pay Option Change Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Pay Card Authorization Form
- Pay Card Disclosure Documents
- RTA Commuter Advantage Program
Payroll Deduction Application
- Moving Allowance Authorization Form
Federal and State Tax Forms and Publications
- IRS Form W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Ohio Dept. of Taxation Form IT-4 - Employee's Withholding Exemption Certificate
- Ohio Dept. of Taxation Form IT-4 NR - Employee's Statement of Residency in a Reciprocity State
- How Do I Adjust My Tax Withholding?
Frequently Asked Questions
Kadiesha Jarrell-Hill, CPP
Karrie L. Stone
Account Clerk 2
(Hourly Staff, Students & Graduate Assistants & Non-Resident Alien Taxes)
Rosetta M. Sanders
Account Clerk Supervisor
(Salaried Staff, Lecturers)