Business Growth through Education and Training
Cleveland State University, as an anchor institution of higher education, has a responsibility to Cleveland and Northeast Ohio, to directly address economic development issues faced by its community members. Taking up this responsibility as a mission of the Division of Continuing and Extended Education, we partner with employers, individuals and organizations aligned with these goals, to provide solutions for improving public welfare through workforce development training and other education opportunities.
How We Can Help
- Hundreds of low-cost, professionally led training course options
- Distance learning courses on-demand
- Short-course training credentials
- Bespoke training programs
- Outstanding customer service for you and your employees
- Training the trainer courses for human resource professionals
- Highly credentialed adjunct instructors, fulltime CSU lecturers and research faculty
- Training in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Employee-Student Success Coaching
- On-site Employee Workshops and/or Registration
- Workforce Development Advising
- Workforce Assessment and Analysis
- Wrap-around Employee Services On or Off-site
Employees impacted by layoff can get assistance with things like résumé writing, job-search assistance or career-transition working with a career transition expert with more than 20-years helping employees transition from one workplace to another.
Showing displaced workers you truly care about their future and well-being, by providing outplacement services, will help with retention of continuing and future employees.
Meeting your Organization's Needs with Bespoke Training
Often training needs of an organization cannot be met by training leading to a qualification. In these circumstances we can provide a set of competencies and training package leading to a Statement of Attainment or design a short non-accredited program tailored to meet your specific needs.
If you have a specific training goal we can create a bespoke program solution relevant to your business ensuring value for your training investment, please contact Nancy Pratt at 216.875.9731 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discounts are available for organizations registering five or more employees for a course or workshop.
Sign-up for our Workforce Development Newsletter: Click HERE