Culturally Responsive Instruction | Flipped Learning; It's Easier Than It Sounds! | Practitioner Data Use for Continuous Improvement | Preparing Students for Success - CCSS ELA Assessments | Supporting Military-Connected Students | Enhancing Success for English Learners (ESL)
CSU Teacher Education CEU Programs
Continuing Education programs for teachers are non-degree courses designed to complement your educational skillset and prior knowledge while renewing your license. Cleveland State University offers in-person, interactive classes to add to your expertise. Our interesting and relevant programs are taught by Dr. Aime Black, an expert in her field and an experienced educator in Professional Development. CSU’s current offerings are listed below.
- Culturally Responsive Instruction
- Flipped Learning; It's Easier Than it Sounds!
- Practitioner Data Use for Continuous Improvement
- Preparing Students For Success: CCSS ELA Assessments
- Supporting Military-Connected Students
- Enhancing Success for English Learners (ESL)
Teacher Education programs are conveniently offered at Cleveland State University’s main campus in downtown Cleveland.
Address: Cleveland State University, Julka Hall, 2485 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115