Cleveland State University is made great by the many faculty and staff who impact our students on a daily basis. The Golden Apple Award is an initiative sponsored by the Young Alumni Council of the CSU Alumni Association to recognize the outstanding contributions of our dedicated faculty and staff to the lives of students.
Nominations are accepted from alumni who graduated in the past decade. The Monte Ahuja College of Business had six honorees at the fourth annual event during Homecoming 2017.
The College of Business honorees were:
- Jim D'Orazio, Marketing
- Vickie Gallagher, Management
- Amy Gress, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Beth Kilbane, Marketing
- Michael Polomsky, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- This is the second year for Michael Polomosky to be honored.
- Dr. Polomsky was an honoree at the inauguaral 2014 awards.
- Kim Ruggeri, Marketing
Below are photos of those in attendance with members of the Young Alumni Council. Unfortunately, Amy Gress and Dr. Michael Polomsky were unable to attend due to their class schedules.
Dr. Vickie Coleman Gallagher