Cleveland State University is made great by the many faculty and staff who impact our students on a daily basis. The Golden Apple Award is an initiative sponsored by the Young Alumni Council of the CSU Alumni Association to recognize the outstanding contributions of our dedicated faculty and staff to the lives of students.
Nominations are accepted from alumni who graduated in the past decade. The Monte Ahuja College of Business had eight honorees at the third annual event during Homecoming 2016.
The College of Business honorees were:
- Susan Barnes, Management Department, MBA and Strategy
- Injazz Chen, Operations & Supply Chain Management Department
- David (Jungsil) Choi, Assistant Professor, Marketing Department
- Christine Dickinson, Marketing Department
- Anne Nelson, Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Programs and Student Services
- Susan Slotnick, Operations & Supply Chain Management Department
- David Topor, Management Department
- Dr. Oya Tukel, Associate Dean of Undergraduate Programs and Student Services
- This is the second year for Dr. Tukel to be honored.
- Dr. Tukel was an honoree at the inauguaral 2014 awards.
Pictured below, left to right: Jungsil Choi, Christine Dickinson and Anne Nelson.