Monte Ahuja College of Business Partners with Lakeland Community College
Students who are currently pursuing an Associate of Arts or Associate of Applied Business at Lakeland Community College can complete a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in General Business through Cleveland State University – Lakeland Community College BBA Partnership Program.
The Cleveland State University-Lakeland BBA Partnership Program is ideal for working adults and part-time students who want a comprehensive foundation of business knowledge and advanced exposure to multiple business disciplines.
This partnership program is based on a cooperative 2+2 program with Lakeland Community College and the Monte Ahuja College of Business at Cleveland State University. Students complete the first two years of their degree requirements through an AA or AAB at Lakeland Community College. Students then complete the second two years of their degree requirements at Cleveland State University. Cleveland State University courses are offered at:
- Lakeland Community College: Holden University Center (Cleveland State University Tuition Rate)
- Cleveland State University Main Campus - located downtown Cleveland
- Online via the Cleveland State University Blackboard portal (CSU Tuition Rate + $25 per credit e-learning fee)
Want to learn more about our Cleveland State University - Lakeland BBA Partnership Degree Program? Check out the links below!
- Program Requirements
- Admission & Application Process
- Tuition and Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|CONTACT||Email us today at: firstname.lastname@example.org|