Campus411 All-in-1 Enrollment Services

Change of Address, Phone Number, Emergency Contact

It's easy to change your address, phone number, and Emergency Contact at Cleveland State University. If you need to update your mailing address, phone number and/or emergency contact, you can either update it through CampusNet by accessing your :Personal Data tab or visit the Allin1 Enrollment Services office for assistance.

You may also download the Change of Information form and fax (216.687.5501), email (, mail, or drop it off in person at the Allin1 Enrollment Services office.