Welcome to the Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs, where we are proud to be recognized as changing America's cities one graduate at a time. In the 2013 edition of "America's Best Grad Schools" by U.S. News and World Report:
- We rank second in the nation for the graduate specialty of City Management and Urban Policy;
- Our graduate specialization in Nonprofit Management is ranked 12th in the nation and is the only ranked program in Ohio;
- Our Master in Public Administration degree is ranked in the top-quarter of all graduate public affairs degrees in the country.
Our graduates work regionally and across the country in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors:
- Community Development
- Human Services
- Environmental Advocacy
- Public Safety
Through academics, research, and community involvement, the Levin College is advancing effective city management and sound urban policy.
Read more about what we do. »
Engage With Us
Events & Activities
Scholarship deadline approaching
Apply for student scholarships and cash awards; deadline 3/___/13. read more »
Summer internship available
Apply for Summer in the City, a 10-week paid undergraduate internship program; deadline ____. read more »
Columbus Seminar registration now open
Register for the award-winning Columbus Seminar; deadline _____. read more »
Save the Date
4/8/13 – In Tribute To Public Service honors U.S. Congressman Steven LaTourette. read more »
- Professor Brian Mikelbank won a CTE Teaching Enhancement Award to incorporate the video game Sim City into UST 200.
- Planetizen selected Undergraduate Program Director Jordan Yin's book, Planning for Dummies, as a top 10 book choice. read more »