Cleveland State University has been awarded a $50,000 pilot grant from the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU) and the Coalition of Urban Serving Universities (USU) to create the Last Mile program. The program will provide financial assistance to help meet the cost of tuition/fees. Undergraduate students who have exhausted their financial aid and are one to two semesters from graduating may apply.
To be considered:
- You must be an Undergraduate, degree seeking student; One to two semesters from completing your first undergraduate degree; Be a U.S.citizen or Eligible Non-Citizen; and be in good academic standing;
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at: www.fafsa.ed.gov.;
- Have unmet financial need towards direct costs: tuition and fees;
- The Last Mile Award amount is no more than $1,200 per semester;
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by email by August 1st.
Priority will be given to those who apply by July 1, 2016.
The Last Mile Scholarship is made possible by the generous donations to the Cleveland State University Foundation, for the Radiance Promise.
To apply, please fill out the application form.