Online Gifted Education Program
Master’s Degree Endorsement Professional Development
In the Gifted and Talented Program, students can earn their master’s degree, endorsement in gifted education, and/or receive professional development by taking courses that are 100% online.
Endorsement or Master’s degree can satisfy the Ohio Department of Education’s requirement for certification to work with gifted students.
Interested and prospective students can contact the program coordinator, Daniel Winkler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-523-7296 and review the pamphlet below.
Click here to download our pamphlet.
Students learn how to…
- meet the needs of gifted learners in a variety of classroom and school settings
- respond appropriately to the social, emotional, and intellectual diversity of gifted and talented learners
- create challenging, responsive curriculum and programs that develop talent, extend creativity and problem-solving abilities, and enhance critical thinking
- learn how to increase students’ test scores through best practices in gifted education
Courses in program…
- courses are 100% online
- courses are taught by experienced teachers, coordinators, and researchers
- courses include audio and video content, including demonstrations of classroom practices
- practicum course includes visits from a CSU instructor to student’s own classroom