The provost is the chief academic officer of the University who oversees the following 10 university academic units:
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- College of Education and Human Services
- College of Graduate Studies
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- College of Sciences and Health Professions
- Mandel Honors College
- Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
- Monte Ahuja College of Business
- School of Nursing
- Washkewicz College of Engineering
In addition, the provost is also responsible for a broad portfolio of areas including the Office of Research, University Library, Academic Planning, Student Success, Center for International Services and Programs, and faculty recruitment, tenure and promotion, and professional development.
University Initiatives and Resources
In recent years, CSU has been experiencing transformative changes in becoming a best-in-class urban university that serves a wide range of students with diverse backgrounds. Please explore our website to learn the latest development and ongoing initiatives that enhance our student success, improve campus infrastructure, promote interdisciplinary research, and foster community engagement.