Posted on July 27, 2021 at 10:15 AM, updated July 27, 2021 at 10:16 AM Print
Fall semester 2021 begins on August 21, and CSU is excited that with the start of the semester, we’re returning to a FULL FALL SCHEDULE – a full-service campus and a full slate of student activities and special events.
• All classes will be in-person at full seating capacity
• More options for co-ops, internships and other engaged learning opportunities, both on- and off-campus
• Residence halls will be open at full occupancy with full programming
• All dining venues will be open
• Resumed campus celebrations and university/student organization events (including Magnus Fest, Homecoming, athletic events and more!)
• In-person and fully operational on-campus student support services
As we have done throughout this pandemic, we need our entire campus community to make this work.
GET VACCINATED. There is no better way to ensure that we all stay safe from COVID-19 and follow our updated safety protocols.
Stay tuned for information on Week of Welcome.
Welcome back, Vikings!