Fall semester 2021 begins on August 21, and CSU is excited that with the start of the semester, we’re returning to a FULL FALL SCHEDULE – a full-service campus and a full slate of student activities and special events.
• All classes will be in-person at full seating capacity
• More options for co-ops, internships and other engaged learning opportunities, both on- and off-campus
• Residence halls will be open at full occupancy with full programming
• All dining venues will be open
• Resumed campus celebrations and university/student organization events (including Magnus Fest, Homecoming, athletic events and more!)
• In-person and fully operational on-campus student support services
As we have done throughout this pandemic, we need our entire campus community to make this work.