Attention: Spring Semester Update; Read the message here.
We are so excited to have you with us as we repopulate campus for spring semester 2021. We know things are a little different, but we are in this together. Our safety depends on each other, and it’s important we all do our part to maintain a healthy CSU community. And remember that only students with courses on campus, or those living in the residence halls, should come to campus. All others should continue to study and learn remotely for spring semester.
Before you return to campus, here are a few tasks to complete:
Sign your social contract.
- Students, faculty and staff who will be on campus will be required to read and sign a social contract, pledging to follow university health and safety guidelines and to practice safe behaviors.
- Faculty and staff can access their social contract here.
- Students can access their social contract here.
- All students, faculty and staff, as well as visitors, coming to campus will be required to pass a daily health self-assessment through the Working Well app prior to arriving.
- To download the app:
- Go to your mobile app store (Apple or Google Play) and download Working Well or text Work Well to 313131 (data rates may apply)
- Enter CSUCLE
- Create your profile (have your CSU ID number handy!)
- Take the assessment daily
- Based on your answers you’ll be provided instructions to come to campus or stay home
- Make it easy! Set up a daily reminder in the Working Well app.
- To log in to the Working Well app and complete your daily health assessment online visit https://workingwell.castlighthealth.com. Enter the code CSUCLE to register. Please use Chrome to access this site.
- For more information on the app, please visit the Personal & Community Measures page.
Wear a mask
- Masks are required for all students, faculty and staff, as well as visitors, at all times on campus, both indoors and outside, except when alone in a private office or other private space.
- A supply of reusable cloth masks will be provided to all members of the campus community.
- Faculty and staff who will be on-campus for spring semester can communicate with their supervisors directly to receive reusable masks.
- For more information on masks, please visit the Personal & Community Measures page.
- We’re also providing students with welcome back packets including three new masks, a T-shirt, a water bottle and more! Pick up your welcome packet in the Student Center on Tuesday, Jan. 19, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., and on Jan. 20 and 21 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Carefully review the SafeCampusCSU pages.
- These pages are packed with vital information to ensure a safe return to campus as well as campus resources and support services. Be sure to check back frequently for updates.
For more information, visit the Personal & Community Measures page.