CSU Chinese American Faculty and Staff Association (CAFSA)
CAFSA (Chinese American Faculty and Staff Association of Cleveland State University) is a nonprofit organization. The purposes of CAFSA are to:
- facilitate academic, cultural, and social activities
- promote the interests and address the concern of Chinese American faculty and staff members
- increase sensitivity towards Chinese Americans in the university community
- assist students, especially those of Chinese heritage
Classes of Members
- Regular members shall be those members who are current or former employees at Cleveland State University, are interested in the purposes of CAFSA, and have paid for membership. They shall have all the rights of membership.
- Associate members shall be those members who are nominated by a regular member and are approved by the executive committee. They shall pay membership dues. They shall not have the right to vote or hold office. They may participate in CAFSA events and attend meetings as observers.
Membership is due by September 30 to be in good standing. The membership year starts from July 1 to June 30 of the following year.